ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● On hand to answer questions, solve problems and keep the office running smoothly.
● Discussing customer requirements and assisting with all aspects of the sales process from quote generation to customer meetings and order processing.
● All aspects of general office administration work from general housekeeping to post distribution, and admin work.
● At times national travel
● Assisting with generating sales handover documentation in preparation for a sale to be handed to the project management teams.
● Attending industry events (beer festivals, industry dinners, and exhibitions) representing the company and building relationships with customers.
● Answering the phone and ensuring all calls are routed to the right person/department.
● Working in a lively and at times challenging environment so you’ll take multitasking in your stride and will enjoy balancing admin tasks, events, service and sales – there’s never a dull moment!
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
● The customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you’ll be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
● Ideally you’ll have experience in customer service and sales but for the right candidate full training can be provided.
● You’ll be friendly and approachable, happy to assist customers, and colleagues wherever you can.
● Most of all, you’ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and our customers.
● Our main area of business is within the craft beer sector of the brewing industry so an interest
and understanding would be beneficial.
● Confident working with computers, including an extensive knowledge of the Google suite of products, or a willingness to complete training in order to achieve such knowledge.
● Punctual and reliable.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● An ability to prioritise and multitask.
● Have an understanding of the deadlines facing not only yourself, but the team as a whole; maintain flexibility in order to meet deadlines when required
● A motivation to develop a passion for the company, its mission, and the team.
● A team player with enthusiasm, optimism and a cheery disposition.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
● The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a customer facing role
● Full UK driving licence
● Any previous sales experience would be advantageous
● Any experience or previous roles in or around food and drink manufacturing would be advantageous but not essential
● The right to work and reside in the UK
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – Sales Assistant – Office and sales assistantApply Now