About SSV Limited
Stainless Steel Vessels Limited (SSV Limited) design and supply Brewhouses, process vessels, and pipework to the beverage industry. We also offer a wide range of products including pumps, valves, and fittings all available on our newly launched webshop.
With well over 1600 tanks and 15 Brewhouse installed since 2014, we provide unrivalled value and customer service to meet the needs of all drinks manufacturing related businesses. We are uniquely positioned to be able to provide equipment from 10HL all the way up to 20,000HL to all sectors of the market from brewing, pharmaceutical, dairy and distilling.
The business has been expanding at an astonishing rate over the past 3 years, and as such we’re looking to expand our teams through employing enthusiastic, versatile office and administrative assistants to aid our growing sales team. For the right candidates we will provide all of the training required to move through the company and enable you to start carving out a career path to suit your skills and ambitions. We are a fast paced, growing company so the opportunities for personal development and progression are endless.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing a welcoming front of house reception service to ensure visitors always feel at home.
- On hand to answer questions, solve problems and keep the office running smoothly.
- Discussing customer requirements and assisting with all aspects of the sales process from quote generation to customer meetings and order processing.
- All aspects of general office administration work from general housekeeping to post distribution and admin work.
- Generating sales handover documentation to prepare a sale to be handed to the project management teams.
- Attending industry events (beer festivals!! industry dinners, and exhibitions) representing the customers and building relationships with customers.
- Answering the phones and ensuring all calls are routed to the right person/department.
- Working in a lively and at times challenging environment so you’ll take multitasking in your stride and will enjoy balancing admin tasks, events, service and sales – there’s never a dull moment!
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- The customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you’ll be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Ideally you’ll have experience in customer service and sales but for the right candidate full training can be provided.
- You’ll be friendly and approachable, happy to assist customers, and colleagues wherever you can.
- Most of all, you’ll be someone who can respect, encourage and connect with the people you work with and our customers.
- Our main area of business is within the craft beer sector of the brewing industry so an interest and understanding would be beneficial.
- Confident working with computers, including an extensive knowledge of the Google suite of products, or a willingness to attend training in order to achieve such knowledge.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Have an understanding of the deadlines facing not only yourself, but the team as a whole; maintain flexibility in order to meet deadlines when required
- A motivation to develop a passion for the company, its mission and the team.
- A team player with enthusiasm, optimism and a cheery disposition.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- The ideal candidate will be looking to take on further study, with the long-term goal of progressing within the company.
- 37.5 hours per week. Hours will be Monday – Friday, working between the hours of 8:30am – 17:00pm
- The successful applicant will receive 25 days holiday, including statutory holidays.
- The company runs an annual bonus scheme and also offers auto enrolment pension contributions over and above the minimum requirement.
- We recognise that your hard work shouldn’t come without its perks, so here’s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are Living Wage Employer and proud of it. Plus as you develop within the company so will your paycheck!
- Take time to relax with 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Entry into the annual profit pinned company bonus scheme to reward you for all your hard work
- Unless stated above, you won’t be working every weekend!
- And most importantly, you’ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
SSV Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidenceApply Now