Site Installation Team: Electrical installations engineer
We are recruiting for experienced electrical engineer to join our expanding installations team. The work is installing brewhouses, brewing equipment and process vessels/skids of all descriptions across the UK.
SSV Limited has seen unprecedented growth in demand over the past 18 months and is looking to expand their installation team by hiring multi-skilled engineers, industrial electricians and pipe fitters/welders.
We work across the UK and are looking to expand into Europe over the coming year. Projects typically last between 2 – 4 weeks at a time and you would be expected to work away through the week and occasional weekends to complete the installation phase of these projects and assist with the commissioning.
Because of this, location is not important to us as you will be mainly site based.
Key skills and experience:
- You must hold an electrical qualification (City & Guilds / BTEC/ NVQ3) or electrical engineering degree.
- Ideally three years plus experience within an industrial electrical field
- Worked with stainless steel conduit, basket and tray for containment of cables.
- Experience SWA, SY and YY cable running and terminating
- Knowledge of safety circuits and panel diagnostics
- Ability to work as part of a team and willing to train others
- Be able to spend extended periods away from home on sites across the UK initially and Europe in the future. For the most part up to 5 days at a time but on occasion, weekends are also required.
- Works well under pressure and can meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and understand pipework schematics and engineering drawings.
- Good communicator both written and verbally
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Must have a driving licence and not more than 6 points
Additional skills that would be beneficial:
- Valid CSCS card or similar
- Valid IPAF or similar
In return the company offers:
While working away the company pays for full site expenses including hotels and meals.
Safety training and relevant refresher training applicable to your position as required
MUST be willing to do overtime if required.Apply Now